,

Watch: Like Samsung Galaxy 7, Apple iPhone 7 catches fire


The owner of an Apple iPhone 7 Plus got a surprising wake-up call earlier this week. Her smartphone was on fire.

A video posted on Twitter on Wednesday by Brianna Olivas, an 18-year-old college student in Tucson, Arizona, shows the rose gold iPhone in a clear, melted plastic case sitting on a bathroom basin and billowing smoke. Olivas’ boyfriend captured the 21-second clip with his phone.

“I was so shocked because I didn’t know how this could have happened,” Olivas told CNET.

ALSO READ  Egypt Reduces Sentence For Poet Accused Of Religion Contempt

An Apple representative told CNET that the company “is looking into it” and that it talked to Olivas at the Apple Store when she brought in the damaged iPhone.

 

 

 

 

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *