As Truck Driver is moving steadily towards its release date on September 19, SOEDESCO has some exciting updates to share about the trucking game.
After many requests from the community, the game publisher has announced a list of steering wheel support systems.
Furthermore, Truck Driver will come with several enhancements to compliment the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X.
Watch the trailer below:
Grab the wheel with Steering Wheel Support
Players can literally grab the wheel in Truck Driver. Initially intended for controllers only, SOEDESCO decided to enable Truck Driver with steering wheel support after a lot of enthusiastic feedback from the community.
Thanks in part to their input, players can now get a better real-life and immersive trucking experience with steering wheel support. Both THRUSTMASTER and Logitech have steering wheels compatible for Truck Driver.
The following types are supported:
– Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback
– Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Force Feedback
– Thrustmaster T150 Pro Force Feedback
– Thrustmaster T300 Servo base
– Thrustmaster T300 RS
– Thrustmaster T300 RS GT
– Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara ForceFeedback
– Thrustmaster T-GT
– Logitech G29 (driving force)
– Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel
– TX Servo Base Force Feedback
– TX Ferrari 458 Italia Force Feedback
– TX Leather Edition Force Feedback
– Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback
– Thrustmaster TMX Pro Force Feedback
– Thrustmaster TS-XW racer SPARCO P310 (competition mod)
– Logitech G920 (driving force)
Truck Driver, an enhanced title for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X
Truck Driver will get extra enhancements for the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X that enable players to experience the game with extra optimizations.
The enhancements will be brought to them via an in-game option that allows players to choose between two different settings for the PS4 Pro and three different settings for the Xbox One X. These settings are:
Favor quality – PS4 Pro and Xbox One X
Favor resolution – PS4 Pro and Xbox One X
Favor performance – Xbox One X
Each setting favors different enhancements. One of the first noteworthy enhancements is the game’s resolution.
This increases from 1080p on the PS4, to 1440p on the PS4 Pro. For Xbox, the resolution goes up from 1080p on the Xbox One, to 4K on the Xbox One X.
Furthermore, the enhanced settings provide better visual effects, such as shadow details and sky quality. These additions make for an enhanced trucking experience.