Some folks dependably wonder why they are never great with women; it may very well be the things you state when you meet her first time you met her. Some folks simply don’t have the foggiest idea about the sort of things to state to a woman they meet out of the blue. Initial introduction matters and you have to guarantee you don’t destroy your opportunity.
If you want to start a conversation with a woman you meet for the first time, you should avoid these lines.
1. The word of the day is legs. Let’s go to your house and spread the word.
Sex shouldn’t be the first thing you talk about with a lady, she isn’t a prostitute.
2. Are those space pants? Because your butt is out of this world.
Can you just avoid making reference to a woman’s butt the first time you meet a woman?
3. Do you mind if I call you mom?
That’s so not nice, are you insinuating she is old enough to be your mum?
4. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
Maybe you should just walk past again but this time to your house alone.
5. Your dad must be a terrorist because he made a bomb.
This makes you look childish, not something you should be using.
6. You have something on your butt. My eyes!
No reference to a woman’s butt the first time you meet her.
7. My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can’t keep it in
Now that’s so gross, never try this.
8. Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
Jeez, she isn’t a prostitute so you shouldn’t be doing that please.
9. Hey girl, what’s up? Guess what? It’s your lucky day. Out of all the girls here, I picked you to talk to
So who the hell do you think you are, mister?
10. If I was a fly, I’d land on you first. Because you’re the shit.
Even an 8-year-old girl won’t find this funny, never use this line.
So if you really like the girl and hope to start a conversation with her, then you should avoid using these lines I mentioned.
Ladies, you can also add lines you think guys shouldn’t use when they meet a girl for the first time.