South African-born actress Charlize Theron has been named one of the highest-paid actresses in the world!
Theron made the Forbes list of the top highest-paid actresses in the world.
According to reports, the actress took the number nine spot after failing to make the list the previous year.
Theron earned $23 million (R350 million).
The top highest-paid actresses in the world are:
- Sofia Vergara ($44.1 million)
- Reese Witherspoon ($35 million)
- Nicole Kidman ($34 million)
- Jennifer Aniston ($28 million)
- Kaley Cuoco ($25 million)
- Elisabeth Moss ($24 million)
- Margot Robbie ($23.5 million)
- Charlize Theron ($23 million)
- Ellen Pompeo ($22 million)
Mzansi’s very own, Trevor Noah also made Forbes list as the fourth highest-paid stand-up performer in the world last year.
According to reports, Trevor banked an estimated R430-million from comedy in 2018.