Evans, who charged his victims in dollars told the police he could not remember all his victims as well as the money charged, but was able to remember a few.
In the list, the highest amount received was $1.2M and the lowest was NGN15M.
Evans held some of his victims for as long as 3 months, Daily Trust reports.
See list below:
1. Mbarikatta William Uboma (Festac, Lagos State) – NGN20M
2. Paul Cole (Ohafia, Abia State) – NGN20M
3. Mohammed Jamal (Lebanese – Ajah, Lagos State) – NGN17M
4. Kingsley Nwokenta (Festac, Lagos State)- NGN15M
5. Anthony Ozoanidobi (Satellite, Lagos State) – NGN15M
6. Leo Abraham (Badagry, Lagos State) – NGN15M
7. Ojukwu Cosmas (Festac, Lagos State) – $1M
8. James Uduji (Festac, Lagos State) – $1.2M
9. Raymond Okoye Odu-Na–Ichida – $1M
10. Uche Okoroafor (Alaba Market, Lagos State) – $1M
11. Elias Ukachukwu – $1M
12. Francis Umeh (Aspanda, Rasaki Estate – $1M
13. Donatus Dunu (Elupeju, Lagos State) – NGN150M
14. Ohunyon Ernest (Edo State) – NGN85M
15. Dan Odiete (Benin City) – NGN100M
16. Owner, Uyi Technical – NGN100M
17. Tom (Benin City) – NGN100M
18. Owner, Kings Paint (Benin City) – NGN40M
19. Randeki – NGN30M