in

Man And His Cow Electrocuted To Death In Ghana | Video

A man and his cow have reportedly been electrocuted to death after a heavy downpour which left some parts of Accra, Ghana’s capital flooded.

 

It was gathered that the man and his cow were electrocuted to death after a wire from a high tension pole fell into a mass of water after the rainfall.

 

The man who had no idea of the impending danger, decided to use that route to escape the muddy path at the other side only to be killed instantly by the wire interacting with the water.

ALSO READ  Meet 10 Kids Of Africa’s Top 50 Richest People Who Are Hardworking Like Their Billionaire Parent

 

A man was heard saying in the viral video that a distress call has been placed to power authorities to come and fix the situation to void another disaster, but they are yet to respond.

 

Watch the video below;

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Amber Heard Releases Years Worth Of Therapy Notes Which She Alleges Proves Johnny Depp Abused Her

Mariah Carey, Eurythmics, Pharrell Enter Songwriters Hall Of Fame