And the winner of Miss South Africa 2019 is… Zozibini Tunzi!
The 25-year-old beauty queen beat 16 other contestants to capture the coveted title at the 61st annual competition.
Zozibini will receive prizes to the value of R3 million including R1 million in cash and a lavish Sandton apartment.
Here are five things you should know about your new Miss SA:
1. Zozibini is completing her BTech in PR at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
2. The 25-year-old’s role models are her parents and Caster Semenya.
3. Zozibini is a hard-core Marvel fan and loves Game of Thrones.
View this post on Instagram
Sibamba Ngazo Zozibini ♥ My name signifies gratitude. My parents gave it to me when I was a baby and 25 years later I still live by it, my name manifested. I am grateful for life, I am greatful for opportunities, I am greatful for food, I'm grateful for shelter, I am grateful for water and I'm grateful for love. Swipe left and I'll smile at you😁 #ZoziForMissSA2019 #misssa2019
4. The beaut enjoys eating out.
5. She loves snuggling up on her couch and binging on series.