Bruno Mars was forced to flee the stage in Glasgow on Tuesday night when a fire broke out.
According to Twitter users who were at the event, the stage caught fire due to a stray firework hitting the lighting rig. Fans were shown an emergency alert that read, “This is a safety announcement. It is necessary to stop the show, temporarily. Further information to follow”.
@BrunoMars you were on fire tonight in Glasgow but didn't have to set the stage on fire aswel 😂😂
— lisa marie ewen (@lisamewen) July 10, 2018
— Bruno’s G Spot (@SpookyMagoo) July 10, 2018
— Amber Zoe (@imamberzoe) July 10, 2018
— Amanda Leach (@nuggyleach) July 10, 2018