Like a bride carefully chooses her wedding gown for her big day, a groom should also use the same precautions when picking the right pieces to wear and what style he’s most comfortable with.
Every groom has a personal sense of style and a wedding day should be the perfect time to show it off.
2. For the classics lover: A traditional tux
3. For the risk taker: Purple and paisley
4. For the modern man: An updated charcoal tux
5. For the sophisticated groom: A navy-black pairing
6. For the relaxed dresser: A light-colored combo