- B.Pharm qualification
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to function independently
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to handle conflict situations
- Accuracy is of utmost importance
- Dispensing of patient prescription charts under supervision of Pharmacist
- Interaction with wards and doctors with regard to prescription queries
- Stock take
- Placing orders and receiving of stock
- Issuing of all drugs to wards and theatres
- Patient credits
- Retail dispensing
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package.
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre. You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre. Telephone number for enquiries: +27 21 943 6111.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form. Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.
Location: Mediclinic Panorama, Cape Town
Closing Date: 22 June 2012