ROLE, PURPOSE AND DELIVERABLES
Our client in the Coal Mining Industry in Witbank requires the services of a hardworking, conscientious individual to safely and effectively operate a Dragline. Your role will be to comply with all mining policies and procedures pertaining to dragline operations, whilst achieving set targets of overburden removal.
Qualifications and experience
Ideally, you will have a combination of the following exposure, competencies and qualifications required for success:
* A Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or verifiable equivalent
* 5 years’ relevant proven experience in an opencast mining environment
* A valid driver’s license (Code 08/EB)
* 5 years’ previous Dragline operating experience, as well as a Dragline Certificate of Competency
* Experience as a groundsman with a Track Dozer Certificate of Competency
* Preparedness to work shifts and overtime
* A Blasting ticket will be an added advantage.
* The successful candidate must be able to obtain a certificate of medical fitness
TO APPLY SEND CV TO [email protected] or call 011 496 1612